Dr. Mohammed M. Moursi is the Chief of Vascular Surgery at UAMS. He is also the program director of the vascular surgery residency program at UAMS College of Medicine.
Dr. Moursi is board certified in general and vascular surgery. He completed medical school at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He also served an internship, residency and fellowship at the University of Michigan.
Dr. Moursi was recognized as a Distinguished Fellow by the Society for Vascular Surgery. He is a member of several professional organizations including:
- American Association for Vascular Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Association for Academic Surgery
- Southwestern Surgical Congress
- National Association of VA Physicians & Dentists
- Southern Association for Vascular Surgery
- Association of VA Surgeons
To make an appointment with Dr. Moursi or another vascular surgeon, please call 501-686-6176.