Dr. Kamara Montrease Savage is an Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in the UAMS College of Medicine.
Dr. Savage completed her undergraduate studies in Biology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She received her medical degree at the University of Alabama School of Medicine. She completed her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
UAMS doctors treat a broad range of conditions some of which may not be listed below.
- Acute and Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acute and Chronic Neck Pain
- Gait Abnormalities
- Joint Pain
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Post Stroke Pain
- Post Traumatic Headache
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
The following list represents some, but not all, of the procedures offered by this doctor.
- Intramuscular Botox Injections for Spasticity Management
- Peripheral Joint Injections
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Musculoskeletal Injections
- Viscosupplementation Injections