Dr. Ahmadi is an Assistant Professor and Director of the Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Center. He received his medical degree from the Tehran University of Medicine Sciences in 1994. Dr. Ahmadi completed his residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Toronto, Canada in 2010. He completed a fellowship in adult reconstruction and upper extremity at the Mayo Clinic Rochester, Minnesota this year. Dr. Ahmadi holds patents for an arthroscopic device and for a reconstrctive surgery device.
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
UAMS doctors treat a broad range of conditions some of which may not be listed below.
- Rotator cuff tear
- Running injuries
- Shoulder & Elbow Arthroscopy
- Shoulder & Elbow Injuries
- Shoulder & Elbow Trauma
- Shoulder Instability
- Upper extremity trauma
- Workers Compensation Injuries
The following list represents some, but not all, of the procedures offered by this doctor.
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction
Patient Ratings & Reviews